(soft orchestra music) - Matthew.
(bell ringing) (soft orchestra music) - The caterers have to have agreed to all of our requirements.
The canape list will include miniature Beef Wellingtons, salmon mousse en croute, and pea pods filled with swells of primula, for the vegetarians.
- [Matthew] Will there be many vegetarians?
- Nurse Crane has a surprisingly hearty appetite.
And there's your cousin Venicia.
- Ah, of course, Venicia.
I liked her when I met her.
Although I think she might give us some of her pottery as a wedding gift.
(water pouring) - I will be placing a tasteful but comprehensive list at Peter Jones.
It should keep unsolicited gifts to a minimum.
Dinner service and bedding aside, is there anything you'd like me to add?
- You know, I was actually thinking about a set of golf clubs.
- Golf clubs?
You can't mark our eternal union with a set of golf clubs.
I'll put a lawnmower down.
I expect we'll have a lawn eventually.
Now, how are we getting on with meeting each other's families?
I crossed Venicia off the list.
- And my Uncle Ted and Aunt Maude will be over from Singapore at the end of the month.
Meanwhile, there's afternoon tea with Fiona's parents.
- It's already in the diary.
- I know that you've met them before, but not as my fiance, or even as my girlfriend.
- I bought a fawn two-piece and brand new beige accessories.
Everything's in hand.